Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- You have fill in the JAGST Copyright Transfer form and suggest reviewers for reviewing your paper. It can be downloaded from Author Guidelines Section
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- This journal uses one-column formatting. Please make sure your layout and format are folllowing JAGST Author Guideline
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and referencing style requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Figures should be high quality (600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for colour, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, TIFF; Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX) files are acceptable for figures that have been drawn in Word.
- When submitting your revised draft, please provide Figure and Table in separate editable files
When you revise your manuscript, please highlight the changes you make in the document by using the track changes mode in MS Word or by using bold or coloured text.
Please enter your responses to the comments made by the reviewer(s) in the template ‘Response to Reviewers’ provided (it can be downloaded at Author Guidelines Section. You can use this template to document any changes you made to the original manuscript. Please be as specific as possible in your response to the reviewer(s).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
Author(s) is required to submit JAGST Copyright Transfer form together with their manuscript on the initial submission to the jurnal.
Download JAGST Copyright Transfer Form here
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.